Is COVID-19 going to cause another housing crash like we saw in 2009? No. Housing, like any other market, is driven by the law of supply and demand. Simply put, how many homes are
Most Buyers In Charleston Will Qualify For This Type Of Downpayment Assistance
Down Payment Assistance takes on many forms. When most people think about Down Payment Assistance, they think of getting the money need for the down payment on the loan they need to buy a home. But, This is only a small part of what down payment assistance can be for most buyers! Down Payment assistance also can take the form of the following:
1. Low or Zero down payment programs - These allow the borrower to buy a home without having to have a large down payment?
2. Loans that have either reduced or no private mortgage insurance. This reduces the monthly costs of buying a home.
3. Second loans that pay the down payment These are paid back over a ten year period.
4. Grants - Grants are from special programs that you may qualify for and can be used to pay the required down payment on a home. Grants do not need to be paid back.
5. Downpayment plus closing cost - These specialized loan programs allow you pay both the down payment plus part or all of buyers closing costs for your loan
6. Gifts - You can be gifted an amount from family or friends to pay your downpayment, depending on your loan.
7. Now, text me, Blair Halford. at (843) 940-7388 and let's go find your future home!
Blair Halford is a Charleston native, and having grown up here and attended Porter-Gaud and the College of Charleston he has appreciation for the Lowcountry lifestyle. His extensive knowledge of the a....
Latest Blog Posts
#OPENHOUSECHARLESTONHere is a list of all Open Houses in the Metro Charleston area (tri-counties) this weekend. Feel free to check out our Featured home too! Be Sure to consult with your
Do you want to buy a home in Charleston, South Carolina--without overpaying?Here are 4 tips to make you sure YOU get the most out of your money!It should be no surprise that the